Complaint Review: Tasha Simes

• Updated: Tue, April 20, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada
Tasha Simes
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan United States of America

Tasha Simes Natasha Simes Sold me 3 year old expired Nutrisystem and would not return my money when confronted Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Beware of TASHA SIMES!!

See attached photo

I am the mother of a 10 month old baby and was wanting to get back into pre-baby shape. I had purchased the Nutrisystem food from Tasha via Kijiji mid February (I had never used Nurtisystem before but thought I would give it a try).

At the time of purchase I was guaranteed the food was in good condition and not expired. There were no dates of expiry on the food except for one package that showed an expiry of July (the year was rubbed off).

I started the Nutrisystem in March and shortly after started feeling ill. Because I was not a member I did not have access to the helpline, but I got my friend who was a member to contact them. To my shock and disgust the food was expired in 2008. [continued below]....

..... TASHA SIMES had sold me food that was made 3 years ago.

I contacted Tasha by email and phone assuming she was unaware of these expiry dates and requested my money back. She agreed and has been conveniently giving me the slip ever since, she agrees to meet me and then does not show up and she has since moved so I have no way of finding her.

I had always given her the benefit of the doubt that this was not an intentional act to steal my money, but it was confirmed today that this was the case. She has now started hanging up on my calls to arrange the return of my $150. All I want is my money back.

So to those of you purchasing on Kijiji beware of this seller, to those of you who know her pass on the message that I am disgusted she would jeopardize my health and my baby's of whom I am still breastfeeding. Furthermore to steal from a mother who has no income other than maternity leave if pathetic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2010 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tasha-Simes/Saskatoon-Saskatchewan-/Tasha-Simes-Natasha-Simes-Sold-me-3-year-old-expired-Nutrisystem-and-would-not-return-my-m-595070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tasha Simes