Complaint Review: tate and kirlin

• Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: alice — cardington Ohio United States of America
tate and kirlin
2810 southampton rd philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

tate and kirlin kirlin tate they keep calling me..harrassing me and leaving voicemails its not funny and they need to be stopped.. philadelphia, Pennsylvania

They call 3 or 4 times a day..when I first answered all u could hear was breathing and mmm sd..Ive told them to stop I was going to report whoever it was.I did a reverse look up and they are doing this to alot of people they need to be stopped and put in jail..I ve had to add security features to all my things..have them blocked they have more than one phone number 267-385-3079 and 215-554-6482 those are just two..theyve been calling me now for a week..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tate-and-kirlin/philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19154/tate-and-kirlin-kirlin-tate-they-keep-calling-meharrassing-me-and-leaving-voicemails-its-836525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tate and kirlin