• Report: #1152089

• Updated: Wed, June 04, 2014

• Reported By: Steve Doherty — New Albany Ohio
Tate Publishing & Enterprises, LLC
127 East Trade Center Terrace Mustang, Oklahoma USA

Tate Publishing & Enterprises, LLC Tate Publishing promises professional edition, graphics and marketing and promotion,but they fail to deliver. Mustang Oklahoma

In the Tate Publishing contract they stated that they would provide complete professional edition and original cover design. Things that you would expect a publisher to get right. When my book was published, readers found over 70 grammatical errors. When I received my first artist rendering of a book cover, it had pictures of soldier from the 2010 Afghan war. My book was a World War II thriller. Tate also said they would provide help with marketing and promotion. When I received their monthly marketing reports, most of the entries read: "We were unable to reach the store manager, John; however we left information about your book on his voicemail. We await a reply. Please follow up with this location in 1-2 weeks if we have not informed you of an event by that time." Apparently, they never did follow up themselves. Here's the bottom line. Tate professes to be a Christian publishing company, but as a Christian myself, I am embarrassed to be associated with them. DO NOT USE TATE PUBLISHING.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tate-Publishing-Enterprises-LLC/Mustang-Oklahoma-73064/Tate-Publishing-amp-Enterprises-LLC-Tate-Publishing-promises-professional-edition-gra-1152089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tate Publishing & Enterprises, LLC