Complaint Review: TAVCO

• Updated: Fri, December 20, 2013

• Reported By: Asset Collections Inc — Portland Oregon
TAVCO
1203 Uhland Rd 20 San Marcos, Texas USA

TAVCO aka Larry Triplet Theft of Product/services , Failure to pay, Failure to respond San Marcos Texas

*Author of original report: Partial Payments Received

Tavco aka Larry Triplet has been placed for collections/litigation with my firm, Asset Collections Inc, case # 748.727 in the amoiunt of $3218.81.  Larry has given us NSF chks, and has failed to pay toward this claim, therefore we wanted to warn other customers of this THEFT of Product.

My client is a large Audio Visual wholesaler, we are forming a crediotrs committee against TAVCO, so if this guy also owe you money too, contact ACI- Asset Collections Inc. in Portland OR to place the acct in collections/litigation.

If Tavco, pays this debt or makes the NSF chk good, I'll adjust the report accordingly, but todate the full amount it due, next I'll be sending this to the credit burueas, and to the attorney for suit to be filed,

I urge you to contact my office and pay the bill.  There is NO dispuite on this claim, and the debtor has been paid for the job, therfore there is no reason for Larry to NOT pay this money, He is stealing my client product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2013 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TAVCO-/San-Marcos-Texas-78666/TAVCO-aka-Larry-Triplet-Theft-of-Productservices-Failure-to-pay-Failure-to-respond-S-1107468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TAVCO

Partial Payments Received

AUTHOR: Asset Collections Inc - ()

Thank you for the paymewnt.

I must report, Larry Triplet, has made a partial payment toward this balance Case # 748.727, and has offered to return merchandise too.

Tavco is making an effort to resolve this claim.  I will repotrt back, when this debt is released from my office.

Thank you for the partial payment.