Complaint Review: TAX EXACT

• Updated: Wed, April 30, 2014

• Reported By: ANONYMOUS — MIAMI Florida
TAX EXACT
1002 Mercury Blvd Murfreeboro, Tennessee USA

TAX EXACT TAXEXACT, TRX SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT, ADROIT SOFTWARE, OVER THE TOP TECHNOLOGIES, LLC STOLE 630 FROM ME Murfreeboro Tennessee

I purchased the 2013 software from this company in November 2013.  The company gave a 30 day refund knowing quite well that the tax season does not begin until January 31, 2014.  I never got the CD and I became alarmed that the company claimed that they sent it but they did not have a tracking number.  Odd but it was cheap so I continued with the drill.

Then, January 31, came and I finally got the CD.  They of course were not the best customer service but I wanted to give them a chance.  I noted that the program didnot calculate the tax returns correctly, then it would freeze, then it would put names in places that were totally incorrect and finally, I realized I needed a REFUND.  Too late, these scammers are strong against refunding your money.  In fact, one of their employees felt sorry for all the issues this program was giving me that the employee tried to get my money back--but they still said NO.  The last straw was one of my client's got an IRS notice saying that the tax return was miscalculated.  TAXEXACT still would not give a refund.

I am currently pursing other courses of action against this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TAX-EXACT/Murfreeboro-Tennessee-37130/TAX-EXACT-TAXEXACT-TRX-SOFTWARE-DEVELOPMENT-ADROIT-SOFTWARE-OVER-THE-TOP-TECHNOLOGIES-1142795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TAX EXACT