Complaint Review: Tax Masters

• Reported By: vaag — Alta Loma California United States of America
Tax Masters
Houston, Texas United States of America

Tax Masters txmstr.com tax masters LIES!!!! Houston, Texas

First off we LOST 7000 dollars. Yes, 7k. I initially called them and gave them 1500 to start and they requested all my signatures, so I felt like okay they are working. They lady on the phone said that they use all the LEGAL ways of getting the most money back or off of what you owe. DING!!!DING! If it sounds to good to be true then it probably is!!!! Should have stopped and hung the phone up when she said that.

What's even worse is that it took us 6 months to come up with the money to pay them. Then it started. Okay after they got all the money is when the truth came out.

She needed my returns, wait I thought you already had looked over my returns and said that you could get me money back. Oops I guess they never looked at them. Now we need to get the info on what I spent and so on and so on. Wait I thought you had all that and were able to use all the legal paperwork to get me money back.

Wrong we have to go through your return and try to see what we can get done for you. The person I spoke to who was now taking my info said we don't do that. We have to go through line by line.

I asked for a refund and she said okay. Sent my request for refund and what you know. I signed a NO refund. But since they did absolutley nothing but talk to me 7 or 8 times and 7 of those were to collect money that I would at least get half back. Nope no way no how.

I will be emailing FOX NEWS and all the shows that I have seen and let them see all these other people that got ripped off as well. Please do not use them. If you do have them work for it first.

V

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2011 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Masters/Houston-Texas-/Tax-Masters-txmstrcom-tax-masters-LIES-Houston-Texas-704897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Masters