instrument

• Updated: Tue, January 31, 2012

• Reported By: carlos — oroville California United States of America
tax network usa
1480 colorado blvd. Internet United States of America

tax network usa ken harrelson I was told by ken harrelson that if I made payments in 500.00 encrements that his firm would get my tax bill lowered, I've gotten very little help and I'm back to work, they have filed my claim too la, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Professional Tax Services

in nov 2009, i signed up with taxnetworkusa with ken harrelson. he convinced me that he could lower my tax bill which was app; 14000.00. I paid the money and up until this time i have received almost no help or prtection with the irs. he also took more money for my state taxes for which I got no help. basically they took money out of my checking accont very promply and after that I rarely had any help with numerous calls and shifting me to different people. this has been ongoing for almost two years i would just like a refend and go on my way and pey my taxes over the long run thes people are real slimeballs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2011 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tax-network-usa/internet/tax-network-usa-ken-harrelson-I-was-told-by-ken-harrelson-that-if-I-made-payments-in-5000-750979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tax network usa

Professional Tax Services

AUTHOR: Ailin - (United States of America)

The consumer contracted Tax Network for assistance with his Federal & State tax liability.  Tax Network does not promise or guarantee any specific tax relief program.  In order to reach a resolution the consumer must cooperate with the requests of Tax Network, IRS, and the state. The consumer failed to furnish the necessary documents in a timely manner, breaching the contract. Section 3 subsection 5 of his contract defines timely manner as 10 days from the requested date. Unfortunately, once the contract is breached Tax Network is unable to continue a working relationship with the consumer.