Complaint Review: Tax Resolution Services

• Updated: Sun, March 16, 2014

• Reported By: Dan S — Blandon Pennsylvania
Tax Resolution Services
6345 Balboa Blvd encino, California USA

Tax Resolution Services Tax Resolution Services was contracted to help me with my tax problems. encino California

Tax Resolution Services was contracted to help me with my IRS tax problems. At first this company helped in a rather good manner. After several months I was handed to different people. The services became slower. The IRS started to contact me and I was told by TRS not to talk with them.

Several more months went by and I was again given a letter by the IRS. After some time, my accounts were garnished and I was given a large personal lean.

I sent e-mails, and made several calls to my person in charge of my account. My e-mails were not returned, my phone call were not returned.

The person (B. Turner) was not calling me back. I think this company has taken on too much work. The only thing that do good is TAKE YOUR CASH.

Pleas do your resurch on this company before you use the.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tax-Resolution-Services/encino-California-91316/Tax-Resolution-Services-Tax-Resolution-Services-was-contracted-to-help-me-with-my-tax-pro-1131077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tax Resolution Services