Complaint Review: tax results

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: buck — erie Michigan
tax results
34051 Gratiot Ave Clinton Township, Michigan United States of America

tax results brad Patrick,Jeff perkowski did not stand by their quarantee,took money from me and did noting for me,took them 6 months to tell me they can't help reduce my tax bill Clinton Township, Michigan

*Consumer Suggestion: COMPLIMENTARY REVIEW OF TAX SITUATION

went to get help for back taxes,Jeff perkoweki said it looks like we can help reduce your tax bill,wanted me to pay in full,I could not ,made payments. gave him my total income and my expenses,took them 7 months to tell me we made to much and they cold not do anything, I ask about the guarantee and my money back,and they said no,they scamed me, I am taking them to small claims ourt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tax-results/Clinton-Township-Michigan-48035/tax-results-brad-PatrickJeff-perkowski-did-not-stand-by-their-quaranteetook-money-from-m-1045985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tax results

#1 Consumer Suggestion

COMPLIMENTARY REVIEW OF TAX SITUATION

AUTHOR: ttimmersea - ()

For years I've been thinking about jumping into the tax resolution business and helping people with their back tax issues so they can move forward with their lives and not have to worry about the IRS hounding them. I understand for many reasons individuals end up with tax obligations that they just can't afford to pay and with the penalties and interest it becomes an impossible hurdle.

As a tax practitioner, more formally, an enrolled agent licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service, I find that many a times individuals with outstanding tax obligations can be helped. It's a matter of who they seek guidance from. Name: Thomas Timmers, EA

Traveling down the road of starting a tax resolution business and reviewing all of the rip off reports by fly by night organizations I've quickly come to realize that many consumers/taxpayers have a sour taste in their mouth when the topic of tax resolution companies comes up. We as competent and reputable tax practictioners must wade through muddied waters in order to bring integrity back to our profession.

Someone has to start cleaning it up so more specifically I would like to extend an olive branch to you and provide you with gratis, complimentary tax solutions for your outstanding tax obligation. At no charge to you, I will personally review your tax situation, contact the Internal Revenue Service, determine exactly what can and can not be done, explain in detail every step and if available provide you with the most cost effective strategy.

You've spent money to no avail. Take me up on my offer so that one client at a time I can bring credence to the tax resolution industry. Call or email me at 201-993-1889/ttimmers3@gmail.com