Complaint Review: TaxExact

• Updated: Sat, April 26, 2014

• Reported By: Maxine — Saint Louis Missouri
P.O. Box 10935 Murfreesboro, Tennessee USA

TaxExact Doug, Office Manager Murfreesboro Tennessee

Called support due to installation errors and was told to wait 72 hours for updates to take place.  I emailed and called January 17, 2014.  The Rep took over my computer and could not install or get past the Trojan Viruses.  I told her I wanted my money back and was told to call the next day because the Office Manager was gone for the day.  As instructed I called and ask for him and was transferred to Mike.  Again Mike took over my computer.  I was told it was safe to remove my F-Secure Virus protection so it will work.

Numerous problems, miscalculations on entries of just the W2 (it inputs its own calculations) forms 8812 and 8863.

the sample install with no problem, but when you purchase, your computer warns you of viruses.

My computer is still giving me problem, I'm using it, but something's wrong

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2014 02:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TaxExact/Murfreesboro-Tennessee-37129/TaxExact-Doug-Office-Manager-Murfreesboro-Tennessee-1141859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TaxExact