Complaint Review: TAXSALELISTS.COM

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Lisa — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
TAXSALELISTS.COM
9975 Wadsworth Parkway K2-115 Westminster, Colorado USA

TAXSALELISTS.COM JOHN LANE stole my money by charging my credit card twice after I immediately cancelled my order. My cancellation was acknowledged but still they charged my credit card twice! They promised a refund in an email from his co-defendant Mary, but never refunded my money. Not sure why they continue to be in business and rob people. Westminster Colorado

On Tuesday, May 21, 2013 I signed up for a seminar on the www.taxsalelists.com website.  I changed my mind and contacted the company and left a message to not charge my card.  My message was acknowledged, but they sitll charged my card, $218 the next day, May 22, 2013.  I contacted them via thier website contact page and told them of my cancellation.  I received an email that it was noted and a refund will be given.  Nearly two weeks had passed and I contacted them again and I was assured of a refund by Mary one of John Lane's co-defendants.  I still did not receive a refund as promised.  Then a month later on June 18, 2013, I was charged an additional $218.  I was totally surprised and upset.  I contacted the company again and was sent another email from Mary promising a full refund of $436 on that same day.

It is now July 12, 2013 and I have yet to receive a full refund.  They kept stringing me along, promising a refund just to deliberately not refund my money.  I am not sure if that is a mental disorder, but it is surely not a professional way to run a business by constantly not refunded people who cancel.

I just would like to receive my full refund and go on with my life!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TAXSALELISTSCOM/Westminster-Colorado-80021/TAXSALELISTSCOM-JOHN-LANE-stole-my-money-by-charging-my-credit-card-twice-after-I-immedi-1066516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TAXSALELISTS.COM