Complaint Review: Taya Finley

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: shadeed — denver Colorado
Taya Finley
835 Mariposa denver, Colorado USA

Taya Finley Finley Consulting Breach of agreement, filing false criminal complaints, not paying for services denver Colorado

I have provided remote technical assistance to client for about 2 years. Client requested that I fly out to Denver to assist in organizing her mortgage business on the computer side of things.

I completed those tasks, when it was time to pay, client went bezerk throwing temper tantrums and outrageous outbursts. I even assisted in completing some mortgage applications which I was promised 250.00 per app.

I have done 6 of those. Now I am stranded in Denver Colorado with no money to return home. This person has detectives calling me to tell me don't contact her anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taya-Finley/denver-Colorado-80204/Taya-Finley-Finley-Consulting-Breach-of-agreement-filing-false-criminal-complaints-not-1146719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taya Finley