Complaint Review: tb dress

• Reported By: queen — Charlotte North Carolina
tb dress

tb dress Wedding Dress ripoff internet

*UPDATE Employee: TBdress service review feedback

I contacted this company via internet because I was searching for a wedding dress not knowing the problems I would encounter in trying to track my order or the switching of the dress I thought I was ordering. I am due to get married in two months and cannot get any response from this company. I now have to find another dress and get fitted in a short period of time . I am trying to get my money back through paypal. I am out of money and a dress. This so frustrating. Leave this company alone!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 05:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tb-dress/internet/tb-dress-Wedding-Dress-ripoff-internet-1038014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tb dress

TBdress service review feedback

AUTHOR: tbdress receptionist - ()

Hey dear,

Thnks for your business with TBdress, TBdress has been working hard to offer good and friendly service,Honestly goes prority.Please do not worry about your money !

Wed appreciate your feedback,and hope you do give us the chance to make it right .I would like also to take this chance to comment on your point.

I do hope you do not judge the entire company by this one experience .We strive to do just one thing ............supply affordable dresses to world .Feel free to reach out to TBdress sales department directly if you ever have any questions or comments , or there is anything we can do to help remedy your experience .

Thnks again for the feedback

Sincerely