Complaint Review: TBC Financials

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2008

• Reported By:Lake Stevens Washington
TBC Financials
7011 Orchard Lake Road PO BOX 254320 West Bloomfield, Michigan U.S.A.

TBC Financials 2008 4TH QUARTER WINNER FRAUD West Bloomfield Michigan

I received a letter dated October 27th stating my name had been randomly drawn from the prize pool from several companies, i.e. Publishers Clearing House, Readers Digest, Online Sweepstakes to name a few. The letter stated that I had won $100,000 and they sent a check, on real check stock, for $4888.53 - the amount the government would require me to pay on the winnings.

It stated that I needed to call Diana Wilson or Sean Peter at 647-219-6953 (a Toronto number) before 11-17-2008 for authorization and activation. When I called the number I got a message that the voicemail box was full. The letter is signed Jaun O. Wane.

The letter is convincing in that TBC Financials is located at the address listed in Michigan. The check is written by The Bottle Crew on a Charter One bank account. Both the branch listed and The Bottle Crew are legitimate companies. I looked all of it up on the internet and did not get a hit until I searched for Jaun O. Wane. Then I got a hit on this site. I am turning it over to the Washington State Attorney General and to the FBI in the hopes that it will turn up for others who go searching.

1dvsgirl
Lake Stevens, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2008 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TBC-Financials/West-Bloomfield-Michigan-48376/TBC-Financials-2008-4TH-QUARTER-WINNER-FRAUD-West-Bloomfield-Michigan-387877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TBC Financials