- Report: #831716
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: tbdress.com
tbdress.comRoom 206,HengFeng Plaza,TongJing North Road,No 26 Internet United States of America
tbdress.com Poor quality bridal dresses with unproper measurings. Unprofessional sevice and absolutely unresponsive to unsatisfied customers! Jin Chang district, Su Zhou, Jiang Su., Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Because one was too small (although I measured myself before placing an order). And when I've sent them photos of the dress and myself, the customer service representative said the dress is made the size I ordered)!
-Quality of the second is so poor that in several spots threads are out of the fabric and there are even wholes in three places!
-Also, all of the dresses do not correspond to the images on the site (tbdress.com) especially at the back/hip areas!
I've sent to the customer services email address' several messages asking for return/refund approval, but got only few regarding the first dress I got (I sent the dress and awaiting the final decision)! For two other dresses - no response what so ever!
I am now owe to the credit card company a serious amount (but cannot do anything but pay for not to ruin my almost perfect credit score) and have two dresses I won't ever wear even if paid!
Don't EVER order anything from those guys, you won't get neither quality nor responses if unsatisfied with your purchase!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tbdresscom/internet/tbdresscom-Poor-quality-bridal-dresses-with-unproper-measurings-Unprofessional-sevice-a-831716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.