Complaint Review: tbdress.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 30, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012

• Reported By: Tima — Richmond Virginia United States of America
tbdress.com

tbdress.com dress ordered was not made within time fram and have not received a refund, Internet

on 4/20/2012 my daughter and I ordered a dress from the website www.tbdress.com . The website states that it take s 12 to 22 days to make the dress. The dress was for prom 5/19/12. On 4/26/12 my daughter inquired about the dress. This is the response " But sorry to tell you, now processing is average 12-22 days now due to the Chinese New Year vacation interfere before and current hot wedding season. Our supplier said it is not sure that the dress will arrrive at your house before  5.8, we wonder could you kindly wait for a little longer?

we are now trying our best to speed it up, and we will try our best to make it perfect. Looking forward to your reply. So subsequent emails were sent to tbdress to get a date that the dress would be ready. They never responded to when the dress would be ready. They would reply when we email, we delay the process of the dress being made. I have emails from tbdress. I believe they had ample time to make the dress. The cancellation policy states that they would reimburse the shipping but they never started making the dress.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2012 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tbdresscom/internet/tbdresscom-dress-ordered-was-not-made-within-time-fram-and-have-not-received-a-refund-I-890449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tbdress.com