silence

• Submitted: Thu, February 04, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, February 04, 2010

• Reported By: Denis — New Brighton Minnesota United States of America
Tcf bank Minneapolis mn
801 Marquette Ave. S Minneapolis mn. 55402 Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Tcf bank Minneapolis mn mad trasactions money took out of acount then I get overdraft fees Minneapolis, Minnesota

I had money in my account I made transactions , the money was taken out of my account , I could see it in my pending transactions I was not negative , Now I am getting overdraft fees 7 of them and I should of only had 2 . and they said its because of there new system they even said I might of had the money at the time they tried making up a reason still BS they are ripping people off and I am trying to find out how to make a lawsuit on them Civil so everyone they screwed can join it and get there money back from this RIP OFF BANK.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2010 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tcf-bank-Minneapolis-mn/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55412/Tcf-bank-Minneapolis-mn-mad-trasactions-money-took-out-of-acount-then-I-get-overdraft-fee-564623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tcf bank Minneapolis mn