Complaint Review: TCF Bank

2690 W Belleview Ave Littleton, Colorado United States of America
  • Phone: 303-869-4360
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

TCF Bank Reopened my account to charge NSF Charges, Monthly Charges and now I am being Garnished!!!! Littleton, Colorado

*General Comment: TCF Bank

I cant believe this Bank. 5 years ago I shut my account down due to the lack of respect any of these associates have for their clients. I closed my account with a zero balance owed. About 2 weeks later I start getting notices for NSF Charges on my closed Account!!!!!! They force reopened my account and started to charge fee's amoung fee's on my closed account. I went to the local TCF Bank to get an explanation of what happened and why my account was opened again and all they said was that something came through which is crap (seeing how I am a responsible adult and changed all my debts to be made to my new checking account). Anyways now 5 years later they are garnishing my wages for $1736.12. My question is for what? What grounds do you people have to steal from honest hard working people. I am so outraged and when the bank comes down I ll be the first one to clap my hards and cheer. In the mean time I am filing a lawsuit against this bank and if your looking for a new bank go else where. This bank has no morals or respect for humanity. Screw this bank and the people who work for these low life scumbags.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCF-Bank/Littleton-Colorado-80120/TCF-Bank-Reopened-my-account-to-charge-NSF-Charges-Monthly-Charges-and-now-I-am-being-Ga-962259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCF Bank

#1 General Comment

TCF Bank

AUTHOR: Pam - ()

I totally agree with you. I myself want to go after them for stealing my check of 436.00. The check was supposed to be deposited in my credit union account, but the person who handles the payroll made a mistake and deposited it into my TCF account instead. Now I have no money at all. I can't pay my loan, which thanks to TCF, is now late, or anything else. I am destitite until next week, and that is the last check I will get for an assignment I completed in June, and it will only be for 2 days. This bank charged me a service fee on an account that said closed on their website. it was actually open, but dormant. They charged me 2 months worth of fees. It wasn't until I confronted them with this information that they reversed them. The only thing they care about is their bottom line. TCF also puts biggest checks through your account first, which will overdraw you. That way they can charge more than one fee. The CEO must have switched from eating their wheaties to eating greedies for breakfast. If I have to, I will tell the media about all the low down tricks they pull. Maybe things will change.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC