Complaint Review: TCI College

• Reported By: BrownBrowz00 — Long Island city New York
TCI College
232 w31st New York, New York USA

TCI College A giant rip off!! New York New York

I went to TCI thinking I can get a degree in video production. Which I was wrong... All I have are student loans with NO degree even though I graduated. Not to mention I didn't learn much about video production at all! The admissions counselor told me I would b doing a semester of video production by my 2nd semester which was a lie! They only offer two video production classes and they are electives so u will not have then if u don't choose them. Once I realized how much of a sham this school was I was already with 16,000 In loans, I only finished because I didn't want my money to go to waste in vain. Now that I have graduated I still don't have my degree and I'm gettig letters about paying my loans. Why should I have to pay before I get my degree. And people who has graduated after me had recived theirs the first week of December! I graduated in June 2013 and I'm still waiting for my degree... TCI said I would contacted when it's ready but it has been over 6 months since I finished classes. You can't never get anyone on the phone. And when they FINALLY do answer they have nasty attitudes. This school is a grade A ripoff hands down! This school should be shut down! I would never tell anyone to go here not even my worst enemy!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCI-College/New-York-New-York-10001/TCI-College-A-giant-rip-off-New-York-New-York-1112311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCI College