Complaint Review: TCI College

• Reported By: jcaballero — bronx New York
TCI College
320 west 31st New York, New York USA

TCI College TCI did not stick to their words. New York New York

*Consumer Comment: Get your money back...

I finished my last semester in tci on august 19th 2013. Workers in TCI told me that there are three graduations sheduled per year,  may, june, and december. I waited for them to give me a date on december to graduate. They also told me that I wouldn't have to pay back my loan, a total of 16,000 6 months until after i graduate. I received two letters in the last two weeks saying that my first payment has to be made on february 17 2014. I called TCI about 4-5 times in december toask them if there will be a graduation date made for december but every time i called they transffered me to an answering machine. I left a message once but they never responded back to me. TCI has not kept their word about graduation shedule, or the 6 months period. I would like some help to get my diploma because technically i haven't graduated yet and i have no way to pay my loans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCI-College/New-York-New-York-10001/TCI-College-TCI-did-not-stick-to-their-words-New-York-New-York-1112322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCI College

Get your money back...

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Sorry but just based on how you wrote this "RipOff", any college that would give you a diploma needs to have their accreditation revoked.

First of all if your last class was over in August, that is your Graduation date.  You don't need to go through the "Graduation Ceremony" to officially Graduate.   The only thing you get at the ceremony is a Diploma Cover, you still must request your Diploma(which you could have probably done as early as August).  Your schools registration office(or what ever it may be called) could have given you all of this information had you not waited until December when they were probably on their Winter Break.   Not only that but most employers don't care abou the actual diploma, they want to see your Transcripts.  Which follow me here..is available from the school at any time.

As for your Student Loans being due.  Again since your graduation date was August, 6 months after that is...FEBRUARY.  Exactly when they said they would be due.

The only one at fault for you not having a job right now is you.