Complaint Review: TCS Media

• Updated: Sun, May 12, 2013

• Reported By: Atul C — New Delhi New York
TCS Media
2333 Chinook Trail Maitland, , Florida USA

TCS Media A big time cheater and fraud company, please never work with this company Florida

We worked on 7-8 projects for this company and the person was Ken Berrios who is probably the owner of the company. First 3 projects went well but when we completed the other 4-5 projects and asked for the pending payment, this guy simply stopped replying. We didn't asked for any upfront payment considering that we had already worked on 3 projects earlier and there was no problem in the payments. I believe this is how business relationship are built but Ken Berrios proved me all wrong and simply ran away without paying me for the work done.

All the projects that we worked for him are now live and running. I don't know how to describe this feeling of being cheated and unpaid despite all the hard work and efforts I had put in.

This is simply unacceptable as I have been working with people all around the globe for years and have never been cheated like this. I work with simple philosophy of honesty and hard work and it really feels bad when some one simply runs aways without paying for the work done.

I have been trying to contact him several times on Skype but he is ignoring all my messages. I have also dropped him a couple of mail but all in vain. This guy Ken Berrios has a poor payment history in Guru.com from where he actually hires the people to get his work done. He is actually earning a good amount by getting his work done for free and charging the customers a hefty fee.

I feel so sorry for him and his future. Ken Berrios if you are reading this my friend, just remember lies do not have life and business cannot be run by lies and fraud. I would suggest everyone to be careful of this company and guy as they do not have any ethics or values in their business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2013 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TCS-Media/Maitland-Florida-32751/TCS-Media-A-big-time-cheater-and-fraud-company-please-never-work-with-this-company-Flori-1050389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TCS Media