Complaint Review: tctalent, transcontinental talent, trans continental talent

• Submitted: Sun, January 05, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, January 05, 2003

• Reported By:los angeles California
tctalent, transcontinental talent, trans continental talent
1701 park center los angeles, California U.S.A.

tctalent, transcontinental talent, trans continental talent Rip-off sleep your way to the top with tct! los angeles California

I was a scout in the Orange County, California office. I'm not sure about the stuff people wrote about TCT as a company, but I know from the inside it's a messed up place. Our old office director, Ralph, was gay, but tried to keep other gay people like myself from moving up in the company.

I even offered to fool around with him if I could get out of scouting- I mean, you're on straight commission for the first 90 days!!! no wonder so many of us quit before we made any money- one night after an open call a bunch of us went out with ralph to a bar and he told me he didn't want any other gay people getting promoted b/c then corporate would look at orange county as 'the gay office' if there were too many of us. what kinda crap is that!!!

so now Ralph is gone (surprise) and I'm trying to re-apply to the company. does anyone out there know who the best contact is for INSIDE jobs- I'm done with scouting for these guys- I want a salaried position,. thanks for any help.

call me shecky
la, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2003 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tctalent-transcontinental-talent-trans-continental-talent/los-angeles-California/tctalent-transcontinental-talent-trans-continental-talent-Rip-off-sleep-your-way-to-the-40184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tctalent, transcontinental talent, trans continental talent