Complaint Review: td bank

college drive blackwood, New Jersey USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

td bank td bank holds deposits so they bounce checks and charging outragous fees hundreds at a timetd blackwood New Jersey

*Author of original report: td bank/ my balance is asked

*Consumer Comment: Just Curious

Td bank has held my deposits to charge me hundred of dollars in fees them blame me. Tried several times to get back fees cause an employee told me on taped call that the bank was holding my deposits. Its at least $300 at a time. I'm a single mother, had same checking acct for 25 yrs never a problem,now they r screwing my credit and stealing my money that I can't spare. Told them I'm almost homeless,no work 18 Mon,no state help,borrowed of ins policy to get thru a month, they bounced countless checks after every deposit wiping me out. They won't let me hear the tape of employee saying they holding my money unless court order,won't refund money.I want people to complain to press. My son and I r gonna lose our apt cause a billion dollar co stole our money

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/td-bank/blackwood-New-Jersey-08021/td-bank-td-bank-holds-deposits-so-they-bounce-checks-and-charging-outragous-fees-hundreds-1084567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on td bank

td bank/ my balance is asked

AUTHOR: vanessa - ()

To answer your question as to my balance do u want specific dollar amount? U must be under the impression I deposit checks and have no idea that it takes time to clear unless drawn on that bank. I always ask how long to clear and call the 24 hour number for a balance to see if they have the same as I do before paying out. They told me even though I ck first,its at their disgression if they decide to hold a check at the branch even though I call. That is insane. I'm not some nit wit. Like I said,I've had this account for 25 yrs. Never a problem. Funny how I went there today and told them of this site and others have same problem and they refunded money. They know what they r doing. I'm clearing out my acct and going to diff bank.

Just Curious

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

On the days the overdrafts were posted, what did YOUR CHECK REGISTER say was the running balance in YOUR account?