Complaint Review: TD bank

• Updated: Wed, August 14, 2013

• Reported By: tina — toms river New Jersey
TD bank
Fischer blvd toms river, New Jersey USA

TD bank they charged me $2.50 for non td bank withdrawls, and an account balance inquiry that made my account neg then charged me 2 $35 charges for them that didnt even appear until 4 business days after toms river New Jersey

I was charged $2.50 4 business days after the withdrawls and for one balance inquiry, that left me with a neg balance then they charged me $35 for 2 of the $2.50 charges that they claim they "pd".

I wrote them twice and they refuse to answer!  This is a disgusting rip off to steal money from their customers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TD-bank/toms-river-New-Jersey-08753/TD-bank-they-charged-me-250-for-non-td-bank-withdrawls-and-an-account-balance-inquiry-1075844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TD bank