Complaint Review: td retail card service

• Submitted: Wed, July 27, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, July 27, 2011

• Reported By: gary1of2 — valley springs California United States of America
td retail card service
p.o.box 731 mahwah, New Jersey United States of America

td retail card service Assessed fees on a closed account. Won't reverse fees. Won't explain fees. mahwah, New Jersey

In the beginning of the year 2011, I would mail my payment to them, well it would say I have late fees when I know I mailed it on time. I would call them they would reverse the charges . Well this went on for three months. So I cancelled the card. May billing came the bill was $831 and change. I paid it by phone on time. They accepted the payment .I actually overpaid the bill by a dollar or so. Any way a June bill came says I owe $8 and some change.

I called them , was told they have records. Well I told them I wasn't going to pat them another dime. And gave them a piece of my mind. July comes, another bill this time for $10 and some change. I called them I got a woman with a real heavy Indian accent. I was having trouble understanding her. She gave me a fax no. about 10 times b efore I got it writ I think. I got tired of talking to her ask for a supervisor and was told no. I fax them a complaint and they have not responded. August bill arrived its now $ 22 and change.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2011 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/td-retail-card-service/mahwah-New-Jersey-047430/td-retail-card-service-Assessed-fees-on-a-closed-account-Wont-reverse-fees-Wont-expla-757360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on td retail card service