Complaint Review: T.D.C.J.-I.D. John Wallace Unit

• Submitted: Wed, June 01, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, October 18, 2005

• Reported By:Livingston Texas
T.D.C.J.-I.D. John Wallace Unit
1675 S. FM 3525 Colorado City, Texas U.S.A.

T.D.C.J.-I.D. John Wallace Unit unusal rip of Correctional facilities Colorado City Texas

*UPDATE Employee: hi he is in possession

My Son Thomas Andrew, is a incarcerated fellon at the John wallace unit in Colorado City Texas.

I am not going to lie to you and say that he is innocent and should not be in prison. He is not! He has accepted his punishment, and wishes only to do his time and get out!

Thus far his record has been quiet good all things concidering, He had maintained trustee classification and was accumulating good time for release.

We had noticed a marked difference in him the last coupel of years, he had stoped blaming every one else, and had accepted the conciquences of what he had done.

When he moved to this unit, the old paranoid feelings started comming out, and for good reason. He is being watched for extorcion! He rewcently got a major case for possession of contraban (tobacco) which was placed in his locker by his celly, but no-one would listen to him, (His cell partner)or believe his written confession. My son could not tell them who's it was, as that would be concidered "sniching" which is something you can get killed for in prison!

AS a concequence, my son has lost his good time, and his trustee status, I believe that the head warden and the omnibusman needs to look into this as my son was not given a free and impartial hearing!

Warden McDuffy seems to have it in for my son, He is the one that is attempting to get my son on extorsion!

I live over 600 miles away, and can not make the trip up there to talk with these people face to face, this is the only way I can get this out!

Thomas
Livingston, Texas
Albania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2005 02:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TDCJ-ID-John-Wallace-Unit/Colorado-City-Texas-79512/TDCJ-ID-John-Wallace-Unit-unusal-rip-of-Correctional-facilities-Colorado-City-Texas-144638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T.D.C.J.-I.D. John Wallace Unit

hi he is in possession

AUTHOR: J - (U.S.A.)

unfortunately if it was found in your sons locker, he is in possession and is guilty. things like this happen in prison all the time