• Report: #1120470

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: TheTruthTeller — houston Texas
Teacup & Tiny Toy Puppies in Houston, Texas
3942 Chew Road Sealy, Texas USA

Teacup & Tiny Toy Puppies in Houston, Texas Teacup Puppies & Maltese Puppies in Houston, Texas Deceitful Backyard Breeders! Beware of Nancy 713-806-5102 Sealy Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I disagree completely

I purchased a dog from Nancy at http://www.texasteacupandtoy.com/ and when I recieved the dog it was a MUTT. She then kept some of my money after she deceived me. BEWARE when dealing with this woman. She is nothing more than a MONEY-HUNGRY BACKYARD BREEDER!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teacup-Tiny-Toy-Puppies-in-Houston-Texas/Sealy-Texas-77474/Teacup-Tiny-Toy-Puppies-in-Houston-Texas-Teacup-Puppies-Maltese-Puppies-in-Houston-1120470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teacup & Tiny Toy Puppies in Houston, Texas

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I disagree completely

AUTHOR: Eric B. - (USA)

We bought our Morkie from Nancy a little over a year ago. Is 100%, without a doubt a true Morkie. He bought him in September of 2014. He is a little over 6 pounds (they range from 6-8lbs). I'm not sure what happened to you, but our male is every bit a Morkie, in looks, disposition, etc. Nancy does sell other dogs, so perhaps you purchased a different breed. She had another Morkie and a Shitzu in the playpen with our dog. She was very wonderful and answered all our questions. We had some issues with him not eating and being very nervous the first night. She called me repeatedly to make sure he was okay. She even offered to come by that weekend, if we wanted her to. Luckily, he adjusted great. We couldn't be happier now. I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but she definitely is a breeder of "toy dogs"