Complaint Review: Teacup Treasures Jackie Brady Bryan Christopher Moon Peter Labao

• Submitted: Thu, May 23, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: Malley — Stamford Connecticut
Teacup Treasures Jackie Brady Bryan Christopher Moon Peter Labao
1190 Main Street Bridgeport, Connecticut USA

Teacup Treasures Jackie Brady Bryan Christopher Moon Peter Labao SCAMMER!!! SCAM ALERT!!!! Teacups Treasures Jackie Brady I forwarded 3/4 deposit to this person to hold a dog for me. I sent more than was required. I came to find out that I was not the only person buying this dog. She was actually selling it to two of us. They are underhanded people or persons to deal with. They were selling the same dog to two of us. Shame on you, what a rotten thing to do. Save yourself a lot of trouble and heartache and stay away from them, She had a deposit from me that was a lot more than required and still was selling this dog to another person as well as me. Pretty sad, still trying to collect the rest of my money. Good luck with another breeder! Bridgeport Connecticut

It is so heartbreaking to spend all this money thinking I am getting a Teacup Yorkie and only to find out they were selling it to two people. I still have not gotten my money back. Stay away from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teacup-Treasures-Jackie-Brady-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Peter-Labao/Bridgeport-Connecticut-06604/Teacup-Treasures-Jackie-Brady-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Peter-Labao-SCAMMER-SCAM-ALERT-1053463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teacup Treasures Jackie Brady Bryan Christopher Moon Peter Labao