Complaint Review: teacuppigsforsale

• Reported By: A — New Mexico United States of America
teacuppigsforsale
11230 gold express drive suite 310-105 Internet United States of America

teacuppigsforsale teacuppigsforsale.com SWINDLE Internet

*Consumer Comment: Don't worry.

On 10-19-12 I wired $2950 from my meager retirement savings to TRACY BERNARDO which was full
payment for 'Ellery' , a male teacup pig.We talked several days later and agreed that shipping
November 4th,5th or 6th work well for all concerned.  That was our last contact. After finding horror
stories all over cyberspace , I sent a certified letter to him on November 19th excercising my right to
terminate our contract because of his breach.  I.E.  Not shipping  Ellery as agreed.  I asked for my
money back.  After reading the many customer complaints , I am disappointed that our government
and legal system have allowed him time enough to victimize many more people.

I have contacted the California Attorney General, the AG in my home state,the California better
business bureau,his bank and several on-line complaint sites.  If enough of us took the time,something would happen.  Given his stellar record of honesty:the I.R.S. is probably the one agency most likely to hold him accountable,which regrettably I can not facilitate.       Is anyone listening ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/teacuppigsforsale/internet/teacuppigsforsale-teacuppigsforsalecom-SWINDLE-Internet-977631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on teacuppigsforsale

Don't worry.

AUTHOR: X - ()

This man has already been exposed many times over the internet, although he still has his teacup pig website up, he's now running a website design business, www.sacramentowebdesigngroup.com. I've talked with many people he has scammed and we're going to make sure everyone knows about what he has done, this piece of s**t will pay and I hope this haunts him for the rest of his life.