Complaint Review: teacuppigsforsale.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Gertrud Swine — rossmoor California United States of America
teacuppigsforsale.com

teacuppigsforsale.com scam, rip off, horrible customer service, fraud Internet

I am not shocked to read the negative press about Tracy Bernardo but I am shocked that he is still scamming people with his claims of worlds smallest mini pigs. Obviously from all the internet communication I was a lucky one to actually get my pig that i paid for... I do adore my precious pig BUT it at 1 1/2 years old she is ANYTHING but mini, nano, tiny, teacup, itzy bitzy..She is a stealth 75lb pig that was adopted with a money back guarantee stating that if she exceeds 22lbs I can return her. ABSURD and horrific to think that I would return my pig to a lying, uncaring, broker, Mr. Bernardo sent me threats of law suits if I posted the truth- he cursed me out on various voice males and blocked and answered a yelp rating with more and more lies. WHY is he still allowed to post beautiful pictures of piglets that he has never ever come in contact with and claim that "HIS" pigs are handled daily, monitored and cared for by the very best- he does NOT have any contact with pigglets-thank goodness, he only has a beautiful website that sucks customers in on cute factor and lies. [continued below]....
..... I have NO regrets that I saved my micro mini nano pocket pig from Bernardo's breeder but I am saddened to think of the people that actually believe they will be raising a tiny little pig. Please DONt get sucked into the cute factor and especially don't spend time, money or energy in buying from this unscrupulous man. I am shocked he is still selling pigs- shocked that he is able to slide under the radar but hopeful that the Internet will eventually be his demise in terms of dealing with precious pigs. If it is cute add 50, 60 70lbs and decide if you will still love it and then buy from someone that has knowledge, love, and skill with pigs not a simple broker with a cool website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 11:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/teacuppigsforsalecom/internet/teacuppigsforsalecom-scam-rip-off-horrible-customer-service-fraud-Internet-998926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on teacuppigsforsale.com