Complaint Review: teacupsandtoysrus.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 08, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, July 08, 2010

• Reported By: linda — Denver Colorado United States of America
1206 Old Bell Lake rd Douglas, Georgia United States of America

teacupsandtoysrus.com Tammy Chancey Douglas Georgia www.teacupsandtoysrus sold me a teacup that is 12 lbs Douglas, Georgia

I bought a teacup Chihuahua who is now 12 lbs and  not even8 months old.Tammy Chancey  from TEACUPSANDTOYSRUS in Douglas Georgia said my puppy was going to be 2 or 3 lbs grown and my Chihuahua puppy is 12 lbs last time I took her to my Veterinarian. I paid $800.00 for a teacup chihuahua and how could it be this big?When I bought my puppy it was small and just 1 pound. So how could it get so big? My puppy did not have mange, worms or ear mites, but  my puppy did have Giardia and Cossidia. Does anyone know where I can buy a Chihuahua that will be small?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2010 12:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/teacupsandtoysruscom/Douglas-Georgia-31535/teacupsandtoysruscom-Tammy-Chancey-Douglas-Georgia-wwwteacupsandtoysrus-sold-me-a-teacu-621351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on teacupsandtoysrus.com