Complaint Review: Team Resources Inc

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: Ryan — Pinon Hills California
Team Resources Inc
3160 Telegraph Road, Suite 202 Ventura, California USA

Team Resources Inc Kevin BoylesFossil EnergyBlackrock Energy Potential Fraud. Oil & Gas Scam. Ventura California

I believe there may be fraud associated with Team Resources.  I invested in the Grand Summit Fund a few years back.  All eight wells were apparently dry wells.  I have received no money for the $68K I originally invested.  I recently was contacted by Cordell and Associates.  They are a law firm that is supposedly involved with a class action lawsuit against Team Resources.  I believe this is fraud as well. They are asking for $6,800 retainer and a liability release of Team Resources.

I would like to organize with other investors that feel they may have been victims of fraud.

I have set up a facebook page to organize us.  Please find us at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/teamresourcesfraud/

If that doesn't work, get onto facebook and do a search for blackrock energy fossil team resources fraud and join the group. Lets get organized and see if we can get this resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Team-Resources-Inc/Ventura-California-93003/Team-Resources-Inc-Kevin-BoylesFossil-EnergyBlackrock-Energy-Potential-Fraud-Oil-amp-G-1145464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Team Resources Inc