Complaint Review: Team Winmark

• Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: living good — Denver Colorado United States of America
Team Winmark
CA, TX, WA, OR, California United States of America

Team Winmark Brad Reynolds Con Artist, Crack Head, Domestick Violance, Dead Beat Dad CA, TX, WA, OR, California

*General Comment: Team Winmark - disgruntled contractors

HAHAHA..... I cant believe this guys is not in prison yet. Ill give you a little history of Brad Anderson Reynolds. He is from south Dakota. His Daddy owned a car delership and also was a cocaine dealer when little Bradley was just a young buck. They would travel back and forth from their hometown to Peru and smuggle drugs into the country. So this is the beginning of his life of crime. he has been arrested several times over the years for drugs achohol and violent crimes. But I give the man credit he is a money making genius.

I have known him for 15 plus years. He is just the Con man that can talk his way through anything. He once got arrested for tying a security guard up and got off scott free. he has beaten his girlfriends to a bloody pulp and gotten off scott free and there has even been an attempted murder charge that he has gotten off once again scott free. Even though Bradley is a drug addict he can turn $100.00 into thousands.

He has no remorse for any of his actions. When you work for him you have signed a contract with the DEVIL. I have never worked for him but I have worked with him. So there is nothing anyone can do about their money. Take it as a lesson learned not to make deals with the devil. I understand your grief believe me its hard to watch a man with no soul climb to the top of the ladder so many times but if you are considering taking a job with any Brad Reynolds ventures be prepaired to work your A$$ of without getting paid. Hope this helps put a visual of what he is really about.

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Team-Winmark/CA-TX-WA-OR-California-/Team-Winmark-Brad-Reynolds-Con-Artist-Crack-Head-Domestick-Violance-Dead-Beat-Dad-CA-T-860437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Team Winmark

#1 General Comment

Team Winmark - disgruntled contractors

AUTHOR: torin ellis - (United States of America)

There appears to be a number of disgruntled contractors - in various states - disappointed in the business practices of Team Winmark.

To be clear, I am not affiliated with the organization in question nor am I here to debate the validity of each comment.

I am here - name reflected - to encourage those of you looking for a solid opportunity in D2D sales, to consider reaching out to me.  Vitals can be found at: torinellis

I am a recruiter - independent - and my clients retain me to seek out talent.  To bring to the equation individuals/teams that are ready to push play and produce.  I DO NOT do job postings on ANY job board.

I am currently building teams in DC, MD, NJ, TX with AZ, FL, and IL on the radar.  Again, my website: torinellis