Complaint Review: Team Xtreme Sales LLC

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: Stephanie — Apple Valley California
Team Xtreme Sales LLC
PO BOX 43885 Phoenix, Arizona USA

Team Xtreme Sales LLC this compnay sold me over $500 in books and i never received my books nor have I heard anything else from these boys that sold me these books but they sure did cash my checks !!! Phoenix Arizona

The company Team Xtreme Sales goes around door to door selling books and magazine's to help kids in the success of going on trips. This company sold me $500 in books and I never received any of my books. I have never heard from the boy's that sold me these books, but they sure had no problem cashing the checks I wrote for these books.  Please be cautious of any company selling door to door.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Team-Xtreme-Sales-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85080/Team-Xtreme-Sales-LLC-this-compnay-sold-me-over-500-in-books-and-i-never-received-my-boo-1097081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Team Xtreme Sales LLC