• Report: #1120525

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: cadsii — Cambridge Ontario
Teambuy.ca
82 Peter St 4th Floor M5V 2G5 toronto, Ontario Canada

Teambuy.ca team buy toronto sends fake/cheap products then says too bad sold 'AS IS' Toronto Ontario

Purchased order on Purchase Date: 11.23.2013 2 sweaters. Total cost around $80

After 8 weeks I started to send out questions as to where my order was.

Finally a week later I got my first order.

The order was completely wrong. They sent me a brown sweater that is different from what I ordered, wrong color, wrong size, different material etc.

Have a look here at the image of what I ordered vs what I got

The response I got was

Hello,

Thank you for the email.

Upon reviewing the photo, it does appear to be caca brown. There may be some differences in the lighting but it is definitely chocolate brown.

Thank you!

My reply

This sweater looks nothing like what I ordered. Zipper is wrong spot an wrong color, the seam lines are different as well. Look at the image please, and look at more then just color. [continued below]....

.....

I need this issue resolved.

And they replied

Hello,

The sweaters look the same. The colour may look different depending on the settings of the monitor.

Unfortunately this item is a final sale and is non-returnable.

Thank you.

So now I have the wrong sweater, and they wont reply or refund my money ??? How is a business with a .ca canadian domain getting away with robbing it's customers like this ??

2 weeks later is today, and i got my second order..... and again it's nothing like what I ordered ....

On the left is what I ordered, and on the right is what I got, they only thing these 2 sweaters have in common is they are grey, nothing else is the same. If I wanted a regular grey sweater I would have gone to walmart

Have a look for yourself.

Again I emailed them and got a response that all items are final sale. I explained to them that I understand that it's final sale, but first I need to get the item I ordered. I am not trying to return a good product, I'm just trying to get what I ordered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teambuyca/toronto-Ontario-M5V-2G5/Teambuyca-team-buy-toronto-sends-fakecheap-products-then-says-too-bad-sold-AS-IS-Toro-1120525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teambuy.ca