characterized

• Updated: Fri, September 16, 2011

• Reported By: Teana — Washington District of Columbia United States of America
teana rawlings
2440 wagner st se #f Internet United States of America

i rec'd a call from 951-489-0224 stating that I was being sued by US CASH ADVANCE for a loan that they said I took out May-2011. I never took a loan with this company, but the person I spoke with said Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Scam phoners

i rec'd a call from 951-489-0224 stating that I was being sued by us cash advance for a loan that i took out in may-2011, but i never took a loan with this company. the person who called me said he was from some kind of law office and that a marshall will be coming to my home and work address to serve me something regarding the suit. I called them back and the way they answered the phone I knew it had to be a scam and when i told the same guy that gave me the info that i had my lawyer right beside me and he wanted to talk to him, the guy hung up. We tried calling back several times and the call kept going to voice mail. I am a single mom, and don't have time for scammers calling me telling me that they're sending someone to my job which could get me fired.......  I just called back and the same guy answered this time he said 'why are you keep calling back' I said I got you and know that this is nothing but a scam, he HUNG up.......  i hope you all catch these criminals and lock them up for playing with peoples lives.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2011 05:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/teana-rawlings/internet/i-recd-a-call-from-951-489-0224-stating-that-I-was-being-sued-by-US-CASH-ADVANCE-for-a-l-777452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on teana rawlings

Scam phoners

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

You must be new here. Join the hundreds(here) who've gotten the same calls. Pay them no attention, it's just the newest(?) scam from slumdogs in India.