Complaint Review: TEAVANA

• Updated: Fri, January 24, 2014

• Reported By: Mary — North Palm Beach Florida
TEAVANA
The Gardens Mall, Pga Blvd Palm Beach Gardens, Florida USA

TEAVANA Refused to give me a cash refund, paid cash and had my receipt Palm Beach Gardens Florida

Bought a teacup and tea gift set at Christmastime as a gift for someone. Paid $37.50 plus tax in cash. Changed my mind and returned the item along with my original receipt one week after purchasing it. I was told that because the item was on sale when I purchased it, it could not be returned for a cash refund, and was offered a gift card instead. When I purchased the item,

I was not informed that it could not be returned for cash, nor was there a sign in the store stating this policy. When I told the salesperson that he never informed me of this policy, he told me that during the holidays they are so busy they simply cannot inform everyone of their store policies. Terrible customer service and and overall high pressure sales environment. So now I have a gift card for a store I will never shop in again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TEAVANA/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33410/TEAVANA-Refused-to-give-me-a-cash-refund-paid-cash-and-had-my-receipt-Palm-Beach-Gardens-1118159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TEAVANA