instrument

• Updated: Sun, August 24, 2014

• Reported By: Dawn Mattice — Rochester New York
tebo financial
4801 dressler rd nw #194 canton, Ohio USA

tebo financial vision resale center tebo financial sold me an illegal car the car i bought does not have a light for my back license plate canton Ohio

On August 23, 2014 at 11:30 pm I was pulled over by an officer because my back license plate does not have a light for anyone to it. I bought this car from Vision Retail Center who inspected the car, registered the car. The dealership told me Tebo Financial said this was the car that they picked out for me for purchasing. The car salesman told me he had to tape the plate on because there was a broken screw that I had to fix myself. Now if Tebo picked out this said car for my purchase and it was registered and inspected at the dealership wouldn't they already know the car was illegal???? This company is a total rip-off!!!

Dawn Mattice

(((redacted)))

Rochester New York 14616

(((redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2014 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tebo-financial/canton-Ohio-44718/tebo-financial-vision-resale-center-tebo-financial-sold-me-an-illegal-car-the-car-i-bough-1172044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tebo financial