Harbor

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: ryan — los angeles California United States of America
tech related

tech related No show tried to steal my money los angeles, Internet

Chase- the owner and one man show of this company- came to my home to install a home theater system.  I read the reviews on yelp...  Big mistake.  This guy has no technical skill, is a liar who wouldn't answer his phone and was more than willing to take my payment but not do the work.  Luckily I used amex and had the charge reversed.  He kept dodging my calls until the charge was reversed.  I had to call from other peoples phones just to get him on the line.  In the end he never did the work, cut a huge whole in my wall and is threatening to sue me if I don't pay him for work he didn't do.

The real ripoff here is Chase from tech related but I think that yelp really let me down.  I'll be looking businesses over on this report before using them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tech-related/internet/tech-related-No-show-tried-to-steal-my-money-los-angeles-Internet-998674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tech related