Complaint Review: techie warehouse

• Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: Wendy — Pensacola Florida United States of America
techie warehouse
251 New Karner Road Albany, New York United States of America

techie warehouse techiewarehouse.com Never shipped item. Ignoring emails to customer service. No contact phone numbers or email. Albany, New York

I ordered a smart phone cover on October 23, 2012 and payment has been made. I have never received any email telling me the status of my order. I contacted them through their customer service form online and was told that my item was "pre-order" when I selected it, which it was not. I replied that it says "In Stock" on their site and when would they be shipping it? The status of this order is listed as "Processing" and "cannot be changed or cancelled."

No one has replied to the 3 folow up emails to get an answer. There is no way to reach a person at this company.

I find their lack of customer service very unprofessional. Yes, they have probably been impacted by Hurricane Sandy, but my order was placed well before this event, and no emails have been sent and no information can be found online about their company. Are they a legitimate business? Are they out of business?

I have to assume that my only recourse is to file a dispute with PayPal and the Better Business Bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/techie-warehouse/Albany-New-York-12205/techie-warehouse-techiewarehousecom-Never-shipped-item-Ignoring-emails-to-customer-servi-965557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on techie warehouse