Complaint Review: TechNetMicro

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: F.M. — Washington Dist of Columbia
TechNetMicro
401 Commerce St. Nashville, Tennessee USA

TechNetMicro Sold me defective Adobe software, then refused to refund my money. Nashville Tennessee

On April 10, 2014, I first attempted to order Adobe Design Premium CS 5.5 from TechNetMicro.com. After finding out that downloading was not as reliable as having the CD, I changed my order from a download to a CD and added shipping charges. The total came to $500.45, which I paid from my Visa debit card.

I then sent a message shortly thereafter to cancel the order, being concerned about bad experiences with the company posted on the Internet.

I received a call from a sales rep at TechNetMicro who assured me that I was dealing with a reputable company and that they guaranteed satisfaction with my purchase. She then told me that Adobe no longer offered the CD, and that I would be receiving a download link and serial number. After some hours I recived an email with 2 donlowad links which did not work.

I tried to call the company and got a recording. I left a message there and also on their website contact page. I received a reply from sales that they did not make refunds on downloads, but that a tech would be happy to help me. Having contacted Adobe already and being told that I had been defrauded, I replied that I did not want a tech I wanted a refund now.

I have sent numerous messages to no avail, and have registered complaints with the Nashville Better Business Bureau and the Federal Exchange Commission. I am hoping Ripoff Report can help me obtain a refund.

I also told TechNetMicro that I am a stroke survivor, live on disability, and cannot afford to be taken advantage of this way. They obviously do not care, so I hope this will be a warning to everyone who comtemplates deaking with this disreputable company/

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TechNetMicro/Nashville-Tennessee-37201/TechNetMicro-Sold-me-defective-Adobe-software-then-refused-to-refund-my-money-Nashville-1139431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TechNetMicro