Complaint Review: Technical diversity solutions , Nina McKinney

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: Bentleyz — Virginia beach Virginia
Technical diversity solutions , Nina McKinney
1025 Eden way north suit d Chesapeake , Virginia USA

Technical diversity solutions , Nina McKinney Scammed me 5,610$ then closed square account Chesapeake Virginia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rascial Attack

February 2014 i placed a order for 7 apple computes , iMacs /macbook pros. The total was 5,610$ , she charged my card and a month later she gave me a false tracking id number , then when I asked for a refund she said she will issue it, another month passed and still waiting for it. She lied about the products coming in from china, she robbed me out of my money and argues with me saying be patient . It's been close to 11 weeks and still she won't respond, answer my emails. Do not condcut business with this women nor company , I have 46 pages of emails I would love to share with anyone who is interested in our conversation. People like her need to be stopped, this company can no longer conduct business in Chesapeake, she is obtaining money under false pretense.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Technical-diversity-solutions-Nina-McKinney-/Chesapeake-Virginia-23324/Technical-diversity-solutions-Nina-McKinney-Scammed-me-5610-then-closed-square-accoun-1140589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Technical diversity solutions , Nina McKinney

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rascial Attack

AUTHOR: Chesapeake - ()

This customer received a refund, but wanted the product instead.  Square limited our company to $5,000 per charge limit; but we made a charge for over $5,600.00 so they refused it, and closed the account; because we charged an amount over the requirements that was contracted to us; we did not suppose to; so they refunded the customer's charge card.

The customer did not like that his card was credited back, because he wanted the merchandise that he had already promised a client.  We went back in forth for weeks because of this.  He called us all types of racial names and cursed us out.  He said we was new to the Business, and our Store needed many repairs, and updates, etc.

He just went on and on from day one saying he usually don't do Business with new Businesses, and Businesses that don't even have their name on thier Door yet. He put us down from the first day, and that should have been a warning sign that this was not going to be a good business arrangement.  As the saying goes; All Money is not Good Money." We truly believe that now and we watch who we do business with.

There was problems from this Client and they did not like Technical Diversity Solutions coming into the Business they are in and trying to take over.  He wanted all our business.  He said he was going to do everything he could to close our business.  It was a plowey to limit the competition.

We at Technical Diversity Solutions wish everyone in the Electronics, Cellphone, and Cellphone Accessory Business the best.  There is plenty of money to be made; no one has to put down another company in order to make their company stand out.  I hope this guy; don't get a chance to try to ruin no one elses Business.