Complaint Review: Technical diversity solutions , Nina McKinney

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: Bentleyz — Virginia beach Virginia
Technical diversity solutions , Nina McKinney
1025 Eden way north suit d Chesapeake , Virginia USA

Technical diversity solutions , Nina McKinney Scammed me 5,610$ then closed square account Chesapeake Virginia

February 2014 i placed a order for 7 apple computes , iMacs /macbook pros. The total was 5,610$ , she charged my card and a month later she gave me a false tracking id number , then when I asked for a refund she said she will issue it, another month passed and still waiting for it. She lied about the products coming in from china, she robbed me out of my money and argues with me saying be patient . It's been close to 11 weeks and still she won't respond, answer my emails. Do not condcut business with this women nor company , I have 46 pages of emails I would love to share with anyone who is interested in our conversation. People like her need to be stopped, this company can no longer conduct business in Chesapeake, she is obtaining money under false pretense.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Technical-diversity-solutions-Nina-McKinney-/Chesapeake-Virginia-23324/Technical-diversity-solutions-Nina-McKinney-Scammed-me-5610-then-closed-square-accoun-1140589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Technical diversity solutions , Nina McKinney

continuous