Knife

• Updated: Wed, July 03, 2013

• Reported By: James Vennett — Alabama
Techniday PC Support
Techniday 111-115 Frank E Rodgers Blvd S Harrison, New Jersey USA

Techniday PC Support AKA 1-866-321-5512Techniday PC SupportTechnidaysupport.comsupport@technidaysupport.com They charged me $499.99 and said they are mcafee Harrison New Jersey

Hi All,

I called Techniday PC Support few days back and they said they are mcafee. The technicain said that my laptop have virus and error, warning. If I will not remove those error and warning, my laptop blast. I was so scared. I gave them my visa card.

But when I contact mcafee they said they dont know techniday pc support. Then my visa people helped me to get my money but Techniday PC Support denied to refund me my money. Visa assured me that I will get my money but I am so scared.

Please don't trust tecniday pc support. They use to call with 866-321-5512 this number. Techniday pc support are not associated with mcafee. Please save us from such fraud.

Regards

James V

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Techniday-PC-Support/Harrison-New-Jersey-07029/Techniday-PC-Support-AKA-1-866-321-5512Techniday-PC-SupportTechnidaysupportcomsupportte-1064267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Techniday PC Support