• Report: #919916

• Submitted: Mon, July 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: vaehsgram — highland Illinois United States of America
technollo

technollo They are a scam and try to screw you Internet

*Author of original report: Technollo I was wrong about you

Do not use this company to sell your phone. I sent an almost brand new droid bionic that they offered $108 for. They got the phone said it was reported lost or stolen and could offer 47.50. Then they went ahead and put the money in my paypal account without checking to see if I would accept this offer. I asked them to send my phone back and have not heard anything!! I will never do business with them again and usell.com is also getting an ear full!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/technollo/internet/technollo-They-are-a-scam-and-try-to-screw-you-Internet-919916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on technollo

Technollo I was wrong about you

AUTHOR: vaehsgram - (United States of America)

Technollo and my self came to an agreement and they are not bad actually they gave me the full price for my phone. There was actually a misunderstanding with Verizon and they rook care of it for me and had me paid immediately. I want to apologize to technollo and let people know they will work with you to get it right Thanks Technollo you rock and I would recommend them to anyone!!!!!!