Complaint Review: Techtomix LLC

• Updated: Tue, October 22, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Tigard Oregon
Techtomix LLC
1102 S. Military Hwy. Chesapeake, Virginia USA

Techtomix LLC Techtomix LLC charges you but doesn't ship the item! Chesapeake Virginia

Techtomix is an online store where you can place an order for apparel with your choice of universty graphics and logos.

To keep this simple, I placed my order, my card was charged. No confirmation email and no delivery of the item I purchased. I have called their customer service numbers, emailed them, and no reponse.

I am now having to dispute the charge in hopes of my getting my $50 back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Techtomix-LLC/Chesapeake-Virginia-23320/Techtomix-LLC-Techtomix-LLC-charges-you-but-doesnt-ship-the-item-Chesapeake-Virginia-1093897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Techtomix LLC