Complaint Review: Techzilla

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Leila Sh — Phoenix Arizona
Techzilla
5259 Coconut Creek Parkway Margate, Florida USA

Techzilla, Kemroy, Andy, Alex, O'Donell Stay Away From Techzilla They don't know commuters, They will charge your credit card and give you no service. Margate Florida

Stay away from Techzilla, I repeat Stay Away from Techzilla. I called about my frozen iphone that only needed to be restored. Here is what happened, I got charged 79.99$, then i was on phone with them for 5 straight hours, they accessed my computers and then told me that they dont know whats wrong with it. they promised me that if my phone is not fixed at the end of this phone call they are going to give me full refund. They had no idea what was wrong, broke my computer and then wanted me to pay a 119$ extra to see what is wrong with it. I never got my refund and they never have anybody in charge. next day i went toapple store it took them 10 minutes to fix the damn phone for free.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Techzilla/Margate-Florida-33063/Techzilla-Kemroy-Andy-Alex-ODonell-Stay-Away-From-Techzilla-They-dont-know-commuter-1051427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Techzilla