Complaint Review: Techzilla

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff — Dorset Vermont
Techzilla
5259 Coconut Creek Parkway Margate, Florida USA

Techzilla My Tech Help RIpped off - Apple's 800# stole my money and wouldn't refund Margate Florida

My son's iPod broke, I called Apple's 800# and paid $65 to get it fixed.   Then they sent me to another 800# and laughed at me about getting my iPod fixed for $65.  These guys said it would be $120.  I lost faith and wanted my money back.

The # is 866-893-6806 and they got very squirrley about giving me any refund.  They hid and passed me around then eventually hung up on me.  Next, 20 minutes on hold and they won't refund $25 because of a transaction fee.

It's  a good business model; lie, hide, keep $25.   English speakers take your money - the Indians keep it.

I don't know why Apple uses these crooks.   Boo on Apple.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Techzilla/Margate-Florida-33063/Techzilla-My-Tech-Help-RIpped-off-Apples-800-stole-my-money-and-wouldnt-refund-Marga-1068189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Techzilla