Complaint Review: Ted A. White dba Advance 365

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: Gino — Palmetto Florida
Ted A. White dba Advance 365
16070 MOORESVILLE ROAD ATHENS, Alabama USA

Ted A. White dba Advance 365; Ted White; Advance 365 BAD CHECK WRITER; THEIF ATHENS Alabama

Ted A. White dba Advance 365 bought 12 sets of credit card terminals and check scanners in April 2013 from our company, MerchantService.com, totaling $3,243.87, that he Lease Financed to Merchants thru Northern Leasing and Ladco Leasing.

We extended Mr. Ted A. White dba Advance365 10 day terms to make payments via ACH Pre-Authorization into his BB & T bank account.  All Check Payments from Ted A. White dba Advance 365 bounced.  Shortly thereafter - he CLOSED HIS BANK ACCOUNT!

When contacted this credit criminal scammer had every sleazy delaying excuse in the book to put off our collections attempts including:

"My Employee Robbed Me!  I can't pay you right now, but in a few weeks I will." ;

"My house was STRUCK BY A TORNADO.  I can't pay you right now, but I will as soon as I can"

My Bank (BB & T) Has A HOLD ON MY FUNDS. [continued below]....

.....  Once it's Lifted in 10 Days I'll Get You Fully Paid"

"Don't Worry - I'll get you FULLY PAID NEXT WEEK after I get my Lease Fundings."; etc. etc. etc.

His Cell # is 256-444-0956; his office numbers are 800-707-4670 and 256-560-7518.  And his email address is TAW62675@gmail.com

He's a credit criminal and professional thief.  When you work him into a corner, he dissappears and quits answering his phones and emails.

Pursuant to Florida Law, the 12 Circut Court has commenced criminal actions against Mr. Ted A. White dba Advance365 in an attempt to collect the funds he's stolen from our company.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!  DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH TED A. WHITE - EVERY!

DO NOT EXTEND THIS CREDIT CRIMINAL ONE PENNEY OF CREDIT UNDER ANY TERMS!

HE'S LYING TO YOU & WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ted-A-White-dba-Advance-365/ATHENS-Alabama-35613/Ted-A-White-dba-Advance-365-Ted-White-Advance-365-BAD-CHECK-WRITER-THEIF-ATHENS-Alaba-1069927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ted A. White dba Advance 365