Complaint Review: Ted Wilkie

• Updated: Tue, July 29, 2014

• Reported By: SteveW — Atlanta Georgia
Ted Wilkie
2 Ocean View Dr Ormond-By-the-Sea, Florida USA

Ted Merrel Wilkie - Spinnaker Resorts Ted Wilkie is a scam artist - Beware!! Ormond-By-the-Sea Florida

My wife and I visited Royal Floridian resort recently and against my better judgement, went on the "Timeshare tour". At the end of the presentation we had the unfortunate experience of meeting "Ted Wilkie". This guy is a used car salesman type who lied through his teeth to try to get us to buy something.

The only reason I know he was lying is that he spoke to our friends the day before and he told them the exact same story about how he was going to "help" them getout of their timeshare and arrived a DIFFERENT price!! Dont trust a word that comes out of this con artists mouth!!!

I tried to Call his boss Shawn Oliver and he never returned our calls. Check the BBB and google "Ted Wilkie" Im surprised this comapny hires criminals such as him!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ted-Wilkie/Ormond-By-the-Sea-Florida-32176/Ted-Merrel-Wilkie-Spinnaker-Resorts-Ted-Wilkie-is-a-scam-artist-Beware-Ormond-By-th-1165989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ted Wilkie