Complaint Review: Tedrick moore

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Troy — Blythewood South Carolina
Tedrick moore
1527 6th avenue, Seattle WA 98101 Internet, Washington United States of America

Tedrick moore USA Credit Council Threatening Emails of collection or prison Internet, Washington

I received several emails stating how on pwef on a loan that i never took from a company i never hears from. I ask if Mr. Tedrick Moore would give me information so that i could verify with my nank concerning the loan i supposedly received. He has refused to give such information and now supposedly the law has warrants for my arrest.
I have ask on several occasions as responses to his claim to the loan to please send information regarding the supposed debt and he continues to deny my request to resolve the matter. I habe never heard of the company in question and hope someone of legal interest will help us defend ourselves against this man. I have all documents upon request to assist in these matters

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tedrick-moore/Internet-Washington-/Tedrick-moore-USA-Credit-Council-Threatening-Emails-of-collection-or-prison-Internet-Wash-1040353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tedrick moore